Sonic RPG and character creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver the Hedgehog

3 posters

Go down

Silver the Hedgehog Empty Silver the Hedgehog

Post  Knuckles Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:37 am

Name: Silver

Game which character first appeared : Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Ally or Enemy of Sonic: At first Silver was an enemy of Sonic but now he is an ally.

History: Silver is a psycokenetic Hedgehog from the future. In this time period the world as we know it is being constantly attacked and destroyed by the evil flames Ibilis. Silver and his best friend Blaze always fight and defeat the flames of destruction but they will always reappear. One day though after defeating Ibilis a strange Hedgehog (Actually Memphisis) comes to Silver and Blaze and tells them about a way that they can save there time from the evil Ibilis by going back in time to find the person who caused Iblis to occur which he calls: "The Ibilib Trigger." Silver obviously excepts and sees into the Chaos Emerald a Blue Hedgehog (Sonic) standing in a field of flames. Silver is then transported back in time during Sonic's time period. During this time Silver goes through a few levels and he meets up with Amy Rose, a Hedgehog who is constantly following Sonic. Silver then eventually finds Sonic and.... Sorta owns him. Sonic get's away only due to the fact that Amy jumps in the way and Silver would not want to hurt one of his friends. Later Silver finds Sonic a second time where he beats him up again, but this time Shadow is there to stop him. They get into a fight and in the end they accidently open up a time rift by using Chaos Control at the same time. They go back in time and see how Ibilis and Memphilis were first created and both go after which one they were going after. Later Silver has another fight with Ibilis where in the end to finally defeat Ibilis for good is for Blaze to sacrifice herself. Silver clearly dosn't want her to but she does anyway for the good of the world. Afterwards Silver is seen looking very sad about his lost best friend.

(I kinda skipping through a lot I'll probably type a more detailed history later. With the end and later stuff and all that. Very Happy )
Knuckles
Knuckles

Character sheet
Level system: 50/50

http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Silver the Hedgehog Empty Re: Silver the Hedgehog

Post  Lokan The Hedgehog Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Thats a lot of history

Lokan The Hedgehog
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm the hedgehog Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:39 am

i know!
Approved!
Storm the hedgehog
Storm the hedgehog
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

https://soniccreation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckles Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:25 am

Oh don't worry, I'll probably add double that later. Razz Also I tried replying to your topic in Green Hill Zone but when I tried it said only Admins can. I think you messed up somewhere along the lines in the creation...
Knuckles
Knuckles

Character sheet

http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm the hedgehog Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:02 am

ok i will do that!
Storm the hedgehog
Storm the hedgehog
Admin