Sonic RPG and character creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Storm the hedgehog Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 pm

no.........
ewwwwwwww,my mom made me drink milk that expired yesterday
Storm the hedgehog
Storm the hedgehog
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level system: 50/50

https://soniccreation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Knuckles Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:14 pm

Nice..... That was odd.
Knuckles
Knuckles

Character sheet

http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:48 am

I FINISHED SONIC UNLEASHED FOR THE 360 AND I'M ON CHAPTER 9 IN THE DARK BROTHERHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sry just thought I would say that. lol!
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Level system: 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm the hedgehog Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:54 am

I can't get past the part where you teleport to that other world.I don't know the route!
Storm the hedgehog
Storm the hedgehog
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

https://soniccreation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:35 am

The route? Right when you teleport there just head straight to your left you need someone who can teleport. (Shadow or Shade.) Also I finished the game on Tuesday. Razz
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Ix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re:Ix

Post  Akiharu Nagato Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 pm

sry 2 pop in but is the game good Question
Akiharu Nagato
Akiharu Nagato

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Ix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re:Ix

Post  Akiharu Nagato Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 am

K guys im testing colors so dont judge me and i got the game and i got everyone also i think its a good gamelol!lol!lol!
Akiharu Nagato
Akiharu Nagato

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum