Sonic RPG and character creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nic B Goode

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nic B Goode Empty Nic B Goode

Post  anycent Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:24 am

Its been a week since Nic teleported himself to sonics world using the chaos emerald. He grew a custom to living on Mobius. In his new apartment he has finished moving in. But suddenly he hears a knock at the door.................
anycent
anycent

Character sheet
Level system: 50

Back to top Go down

Nic B Goode Empty Re: Nic B Goode

Post  Songoose Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 am

Enorma trudged her way curmudgenly up to the door, Dang it! Why does Mama always make me do the greetin?!. The bootylicious black bear tossed her expensive blonde weave older shoulders, carefully patting it down as to not tear the precious tracks in her hair.

"Dang, girl you lookin' fiiinnee to-DAY!" she stated out loud to herself, luckily no one else was in the small corridor, which she was having trouble fitting herself through in the first place. Enorma snapped her fingers in a z formation and cocked her hip, and then proceeded to knock on the door.
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  anycent Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:02 am

"Ok OK! Nic said walking to the door. He hoped his attire did'nt raise suspisions he could'ent find enough rins to buy some clothes from the sonic universe. He hoped his russian uniform from the boarding school back in Leningrad would work. "Hello there" he said in a polite tone "whats your name?"
anycent
anycent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:07 am

Enorma fiddled with her carefully applied nails, not noticing the door opening. Could he please hurry up?! I got chicken cookin at home!

The door creaked open as a handsome human male appeared; quickly Enorma tried to pass off as if she wasn't playing with her cuticles, her jaw dropped as the man spoke "Hello there," Oh Snap! Gurl he is sooo fine! "What is your name?"

"Oh hey white boy, my name is Enorma Behrington, and what might your dang fine self be called?" She winked a little, rubbing her finger on his chest and twirling her hair. She stuck her large rump out, blocking the hallway for any passersby.
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  anycent Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 am

"Well I'm Nic its is nice to meet you commrade." Nic said in a high russian accent "Enorma why don't you come on in?" "I got some cookies in the oven." Smile
anycent
anycent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 am

Enorma shot straight up, she bobbed her head back and forth, wagging her finger as she spoke.

"Awh hell to the no! I seen this crap on da news! Y'all gonna lure my black booty into your apartment and woo me into a false sense of security or somethin' like that, and then violate me on yo' Futon!!", tossing her weave over her shoulders, she continued her rant "Brotha you be straight trippin' if ya think Imma fall for that wacko stuff!!"

Enorma closed her eyes and crossed her arms as her ghetto rant continued "I ain't ever seen a Brotha treat a sistah like this before! Ya know, you is pretty cute for a white dude, but seriously, ya might wanna lay off on the creepy rapist stuff for awhile, might give the neighbors the wrong impression!" Enorma opened her eyes and gestured with her right arm to the other apartment doors, a cockaroach scuddles across the floor, the ceiling leaked from an unknown source, and the light bulbs flickered on and off, "Not dat they have the right to judge ya, but you know them gossipity types, they be all up in ya bizznass befo' you even walk out da door! Ya know what I'm sayin boo?"
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  anycent Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 am

"No no I'm not a rapist. I reall do have cookies in the oven there the russian made secret." Nic quickly ran into the kitchen and brought out the cookies."Here try one" Nic knew he had to find out how to blend in with the locals. In the past week he only saw 1 human that **** Dr.Robotnik. He might be able to blend in if he could use his DNA machine to create a body that would raise less suspesion. He also thought that enorma might be able to teach him how society works on mobius but will he tell the truth thqt he is an extra terrestrial from the planet earth?
anycent
anycent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 am

"Oh, I really shouldn't" Enorma pouted, "but I can't refuse cookies!" Enorma grabbed Nic's plate out of the shorter boy's hands, downing the whole plate in a single gulp!

"Dang, child them some goood cookies!" she said, wiping her face of any left behind cookie crumbs,"so, where you from, boo?"
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  anycent Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 pm

"Well I'll tell you,you may not beleive me." "I'm an alien from a galaxy 12 lightyears from this one." "I was born and raised on the planet earth." One of the countries on earth I came from is soviet russia." "My dad was helping the sceintists that found an anceint temple in peru." "They found starnge emeralds and I knew what they were." "I was not been accepted back home." "So I made a machine that could harness the energy of the chaos emeralds and I teleported here." "Since most likley you don't belive me I'll go bring some evidence."
Nic went in to his closet and brought some artifacts back from russia. He brought out a red fag with a hammer and scikle,a gun and a poster of lenin. The last thing he brought out was a starnge machine and 2 chaos emeralds. "Well do you beleive me?"
anycent
anycent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 am

"Ooh Child, I've met some nutjobs in this buildin', but you have got to be up there in the top 10 craziest mofos" Enorma chuckled placing her hands on her wide hips. "But as far as I can see, you gots regular Mobius items, but that flag and poster check out, never seen that kinda stuff in this neck of the hood"

Damn, this cracka be trippin'! Far off Galaxies, Soviet Russias? I don't even know what a Soviet is! Enorma smiled as she patted her weave nervously, the hallway had never seemed so small before, she felt trapped by this strange man, and for some reason she was ok with that.

"Ok, so...ya want some chicken?" Enorma chortled, tossing her weave back over her left shoulder. "I got it cookin' at home"
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  anycent Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 am

"Well sure I would" He said. "Let me just put my stuff back. Nic neetly put his stuff in the closet. " ok I'm ready he said. Nic remeberd chicken was also a food back on earth. So he could eat it. "So were are we going?" he said
anycent
anycent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 am

Enorma gave a big smile as she shrugged her shoulders and patted her weave.

"Well yah see, I left the chicken in da oven at my apartment, but my Mama just called and said that it burnt in da oven, soooo they're eating out, but she said you are welcome to join us at the rest-uh-ront, if ya like", Enorma picked at her extra extra large tank top nervously. I hope that he isn't part chicken or somethin', I don't think he would be offended by somethin' like that, right?
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  anycent Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:34 am

"We'll ok" He said "Chicken does burn easily in the oven" Nic wonderd what restraunt they were going to
anycent
anycent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Enorma burst into the typically Italian resturant, complete with red and white checkered tableclothes, and assorted pictures of various Italian cities chaotically scattered across the walls.

"Don't tell no one," Enorma whispered to Nic, careful as to not disturb any other patrons. Although her obnoxious entrance had mad that task quite challenging, "but I used to work hur, befo' I got fired!"

"Enorma!!" a small black bear boy called from a large booth in the back corner.

Enorma whirled her massive body around to greet the little tyke, "Oh hello Yogi! How are you doin' child?!"

"I'm doing great 'Norma!" The little bear giggled as Enorma scooped him up in her strong arms, he stopped squealing as he caught a glimpse of Nic.

"Enorma?! Enorma!!" Two other little cubs came whirling out of the booth, another boy and a girl, the rushed over and embraced Enorma's legs, making the large she-bear teeter a little.

"Aisha!! Toby! How y'all doin?!" Enorma chuckled, patting them on the head with her free hand. The new cubs also stared at Nic.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that y'all! This is the new guy in my apartment complex, his name is Nic!"
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  anycent Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:04 am

"Greetings commrades" Nic said happily. They were really cute he thought. "You guys remind me of the little brothers and sisters I had back at Leningrad." "We used to go everyware but then the cold war broke out." "The americans were closing in we had the last report from east germany the berlin wall fell!" "When we thought it could'ent get worse the americans raided our town and took most of us as slaves." "We were made to work and not to stop." "Its to horrible to talk about" then nic began to cry.
anycent
anycent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Nic B Goode Empty Re:Nic B Goode

Post  Akiharu Nagato Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:15 am

"Why hello you look familiar did you work here before ma'am?"Akiharu said with a spif.
Akiharu Nagato
Akiharu Nagato

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 am

"Well that's awkward, I'm sorry about that and all, but it's a lil' graphic to tell this children, they are only little, might wanna tone it down a bit" Enorma warned Nic, with an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

"Why hello you look familiar did you work here before ma'am?"Akiharu said with a spif.

OH SNAP! a panic stricken Enorma ushered her three young relatives back to their booth. She turned to face a young hawk boy, he was a dark purple in color.

"Oh yes, child, that was some three or four years ago, when I was a young'un jus' startin' out in da workin' world. Now I am a self-made woman!" She struck a model pose, tossing her blonde weave over her shoulders. The other patrons continued to look terrified as the black bear continued striking several modelesque poses, swinging her big hips. After earning a stern glance from the hostess and almost knocking over several tables, Enorma stopped her 'posing'.

"Now what is yo' name sweetheart? And do I know ya?"
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiharu Nagato Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:05 pm

"Akiharu The Hawk and are you sure you don't remember me?I helped you with whatever you asked."Akiharu says with a bored face."Uhh Enorma
who's your friend he looks like if he was at boarding school?"
Akiharu Nagato
Akiharu Nagato

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 am

Enorma broke into a cold sweat, I have no idea who this feather brain is, but obviously he seems to know me! Well duh, I am the finest thang to walk dis planet! Ooh yeah gurl!

"Oh, of course I-er, remember, uh-anyway" She turned around, taking out a table and a set of chairs behind her with her lare buttocks, "Oh jeez, I'll get that!" She yelled to the wait staff, who mumbled under their breath things about how Enorma caused so much extra work for others.

"Anyway hun, this be Nic," She said, gesturing to the teenage boy who had been hiding behind the she-bear's girth "He is uh-new to the neighborhood!" Enorma put her hand behind her head and began nervously patting her blonde weave.
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiharu Nagato Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am

"Is that what you really think of Me?"Reading her mind."I'm not just a feather brain you liar you know i think over the years you forgot who i was Enorma i'm the one who cleans the floor but no one realizes my intelligent skill!"Screaming at her while everyone is staring."You know i would like to do?Start my life over.Right now life is like a book you flip through the pages think its good but something about the book is wrong!"Akiharu saying with a glare."Besides if you knew i was you wouldn't care anyway."Cook walks up"What are you doing?You're suppose to pass out the food!"Cook say in a loud voice"I have a double joub now."Akiharu walks away in distress.
Akiharu Nagato
Akiharu Nagato

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 am

(OOC: Oh dear, Enorma may have to bust a cap)

"OH HELL TO THE NAH!" Enorma bellowed, "Enorma Behrington does a lot of dirty deeds, but one thing she does not do is lie! I may have known you at one time or another, but y'all best believe that I have a busy lifestyle. Hun, I can't remember how many people I meet on a day to day basis!"

The customers slowly started to back away, asking for checks and fleeing the restuarant out of sheer annoyance from the obnoxious she-bear.

"And furthermore," Enorma's ranting continued "Why are you tellin' me all about your 'empty life' and such?!" Enorma used air quotes to further her point, "I'm sorry and all, and maybe we can talk about it some other time, but I would just like to eat my Italian Pastas and such in peace!"

Enorma tossed her weave furiously, throughout her ranting, she hadn't realized that the strange hawk boy had walked away.

"Oh he has got hella nerve!" Enorma scoffed "Can you believe him Nic?!" The massive she-bear turned to her smaller Russian accomplice as she anticipated his answer.
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiharu Nagato Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 am

"i'm pretty sure you got some serious issues Enorma!"Akiharu comes back."Besides your friend Nic should buy some new clothes."Akiharu starts screaming"Also Miss Attitude my family is dead i'm the only one in my family alive.Your friend is a joke and so are you."Everyone in background giving Akiharu a disgusted face."I don't care if you want piece.Lifes not your toy."
Akiharu Nagato
Akiharu Nagato

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 am

"Excuse me boy," A massive booming voice bellowed, everyone in the room seemed to fall to a frightened silence as an enormous black she-bear wheeled herself over to the quarreling duo, "I believe you just insulted my daughter and her friend. That is not very nice young man, and I would expect an apology. My daughter did nothing to harm you Mr. Akiharu, she merely tried not to hurt your feelings. Now I suggest you learn your wrongs or leave, before we show you the power of an angered family."

"Mama I-" Enorma began but she was cut off by her crippled mother.

"I know you must be hurtin' somethin' fierce for you to verbally attack my child, but that is no excuse for such hard words", the old bear-woman said, her voice was loud, but not harsh like her daughter's, it was soft and sweet, like honey, "and this poor child did nothing to deserve such harsh criticisms," she gestured to Nic with her right arm,"now what do you have to say for yourself?"
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiharu Nagato Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 am

"I really dislike using my sorcery powers but."Akiharu giving a warning."I'll do it anyway In a world without sound i flutter down we shall be shown for my actual identity.Dark Energy CHARGE!"Akiharu changes into a dark cloak."Now let's review my life my family is dead.My father was the Shadow God.My mother was a Extreme Gear Champion.My brother Jet well he sets out on his dreams but don't come true.So i have to keep my father's title."Akiharu casting spell."Oh the holy ones may shun me but the dark ones please send devastation."Hits Enorma Nic and the mother."To all the others this is a facade this problem can never be solved so it doesn't exist."Casting spell on others."Yes i know i'm a sick person so don't let me do what i did to the last person."Bear tries to whack me with pot but kicks out of hand."Hmm you think that will solve your problems?"Bear responds"Yes let them free!"Akiharu starts laughing."HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! FOOLISH! Inflict this being with a message from the dark never let him see the difference between light or dark."Akiharu casted spell."SO you wonder about my brother.. well he always lost against me and he is way different then my father so i don't count him a relative."
Akiharu Nagato
Akiharu Nagato

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Songoose Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 am

(OOC: Please don't direct my character's actions, it is very disrespectful and rather rude. I am going ask you to edit your post to exclude all character actions of any character that is under my creation, thank you! ^.^)
Songoose
Songoose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum